Trip planner Sites!
If you don't know where to start in terms of planning your trip, I have listed some of my go-to favorite travel planning sites that can help you get packing! Planning your vacation shouldn't be hard, it should actually be exciting! I hope these sites below can give you an idea of where and when you would like to travel. I am here if you need help, you can ask me or better yet, go to my contact page of this site!
1) Planapple - Helps you create, organize, access and share all your vacation plans. It helps one collect information in one place, have conversations and make decisions, access info from smart phones and tablets, and get and share recommendations with friends. By taking the pain out of planning your trip, Planapple lets you focus on the fun and excitement of your next adventure.
2) TripHobo - is a free to use trip planner that lets you create customizable day-by-day itineraries to any destination in the world. You can create incredibly detailed multi-day, multi-destination itineraries, share it with your friends and let them be a part of the planning experience as well. TripHobo also lets you discover millions of itineraries created by other travelers like you. You can also find the most relevant booking options for your trip plan, including hotels, flights, tours and activities as well as local transport.
3) TripIt - Keep all your travel plans in one place and access your itineraries anytime, on any device. You make the reservations, and we'll take care of the rest — organizing everything into an always-accessible itinerary.
4) Inspirock - Inspirock builds your itinerary from hundreds of thousands of carefully curated attractions in thousands of destinations across Europe, Americas, Asia, South Pacific, & Africa. It uses advanced technologies to sift through the large amounts of data to find the perfect match based on your preferences.
5) Roadtrippers - Our unique content covers the wonderful "off the beaten path" places to visit and our unique database contains millions of the world's most interesting locations. Roadtrippers helps people discover the world around them in an entirely new way by streamlining discovery, planning, booking and navigation into an engaging and intuitive process. The web and mobile applications are free to use. Plan a trip. Book a hotel. Explore and save.
6) Packpoint - Need help packing for your trip? Packpoint is an intelligent packing app and packing list builder for serious travelers. PackPoint will tell you what you need to pack based on length of travel, weather at your destination, and any activities planned during your trip.
7) Gateguru - Check your flight status, find and explore airport amenities, book rental cars and track your travel stats all on the GateGuru app.
8) Tripadvisor - TripAdvisor provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat based on people's reviews. TripAdvisor also compares prices from more than 200 hotel booking sites so travelers can find the lowest price on the hotel that's right for them.
9) Travefy - Easily and quickly arrange events, flights, accommodations on a clear and beautiful itinerary. Create your own library of content to use on itineraries or access Travefy's integrated database of millions of hotels, flights, cruises, restaurants and landmarks. Send itineraries to clients via online link, PDF or mobile app-with simple messaging features to chat with clients.
10) Trekeffect - Hear directly from locals and savvy travelers who know each location best. From the nightlife of New York to the warm beaches of Bora Bora and more — wherever you want to go they've got you covered.
So far, these are some of the planning sites I have used for my travels and they have worked for me. I've listed plenty of them, so you can choose what works best for you! From the list, I really love Tripadvisor, TripHobo and Gateguru because they were all helpful for me before and during my trip. Let me know which ones you guys like best!